Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some nice Meebs comments about the offsite!

"And thanks for assisting us as we stumbled about your boats, everyone!  Truly an unforgettable experience."

"I'd like to give a big thanks to your awesome sailor friends -- for taking the day off to show us the ropes, for letting us use your boats, and mostly for your knowledge and time! I really enjoyed the day with everyone and will remember it for a long time :)"

"I had a fantastic time and developed a healthy admiration for everyone involved in the sport! I really appreciate everyone's time (and patience :)) in introducing us landlubber's to the sport."

"Thank you for everything! I never realized how intense a sport competitive sailing is. Wow. Thanks particularly for guiding Team Victory to victory!"

No comments: