Monday, April 30, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Tasked with defending rich lothario Louis Roulet, who's been charged with assault, lawyer Mick Haller finds himself and his family in danger when he deduces the truth behind this and former cases he's worked on.
- Changed Tiller Extension to one that is not bent
- Changed two blocks for the main sheets (the plastic was starting to crack)
- Changed vang block on port side
- Recaulked some of the black seal on the stern
- Tried a fix for the main and jib halyard turning block conflict
- Made new cables for battery cables
- Changed/cleaned up and labeled power cables for SSB, VHF, Steamning Light, Autopilot 2 and GPS
- Epoxy Fix on Keel
- V1 of spider web fixes (we need a brush to really do a good job of that)
- Cut off all excess line on the outhaul, jib car adjusters and vang and burned off the end to reduce risk of fray
- Bought new wooden plugs for the two throughhulls (only for ocean races)
- Cleaned up hot knife so it works again...
- Bought new 'extreme sowing' kit for sail repair (only for ocean races)
By next weekend we will also have changed top block for the vang (plastic was also starting to crack) as well as one of the turning blocks for the downhaul.
By new weekend, I hope to have done over 50% of the electrical cable clean up and swapping