Thursday, December 5, 2013

Interesting article re: seasickness and looking for more data points!

I have been seasick but it seems to be at random times for random conditions and not very often and I am fortunate enough that when I have been seasick I was usually able to function for most of the time and just occasionally take a break on the leeward side to take care of business...

I am taking a dopamine patch when I go offshore for several days (I have rarely been seasick on ocean day sails) which seems to have worked well since I haven't been seasick on any of the long distance trips, including Pac Cup.

Interesting article - might try that too! would love to get more data points if others try it.
Thanks Donna for sharing!


http://spinsheet.com/an-easy-cure-for-seasickness/?fb_action_ids=10202742260665825&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B177110565824182%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

No comments: