Saturday, May 14, 2011

Black eye is still there...

During my last visit ever to T-Couz for my birthday, you can still see the shadow and it is still a touch swollen but now you can notice only if you look carefully at the other eye...I so hope this disappears.

Still painful on touch and not quite healed (had a follow up doctor visit this week) so technically, I am still not supposed to bike or sail - doc said for at least another couple of weeks...so I walk a lot, and I will do some running (although I now have a sore knee when I run too much, so not a sport for me now...). No worrying signs in terms of sight or brain activity so it looks like the optical nerve was not damaged and my concussion healed nicely, so just taking a little while.

I guess we all have our aches and pains...

Meanwhile and because I am not using Elise so much these days, she's getting a huge special clean up job, thanks to Serge's diligence.

Nats_birthday_003
My mom's comment when she came to visit me:

'did you get into a fight?'

(obviously a typical activity of mine...)

 

No comments: