Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flying Tiger going home

Taking the jib down




Bungeeing it down



Asking for sail ties as the bungees are not up to the task of containing the jib and keeping it on deck


Nat - 'how many sail ties do you need?'
Maha - '3 please'


Nat - 'let's see. I have 5 fingers in one hand, so 3, that would be thumb, index finger and...no wait, is that 2? Oh man. Math is hard'


Look!!!! I got it!! That's 3!!!!


Hehe...


 

OK - how many sandwiches do we need up here?


Three!!!


'Ooo, I'd better take a picture of that, 3 sandwiches. That way, I'll be able to remember 3 without counting on my fingers'


Maha driving


So the driver can enjoy a drink


Wait - how many drinks??? 3!!!

 Mark 'hmm, we could come down a bit'


Mark ' nicely done Maha, thanks for coming down


Phew. All that counting was hard work. I'd better lay down for a minute.

No comments: