Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cruising on Echappee - the way back


The happy owner (although the boat clearly bites, his fingers remember)



Nathan already knows about cruising. I am learning.


Cooking dinner - sole meuniere!





A view of the home




I had fallen on Elise a few days prior... Still obvious :)




Checking that the windvane works just fine


Delicious oatmeal for breakfast!

 Well, not everyone agrees


 We had company



Morning



 The washing machine off Point Bonita





 Sunrise on the Bay




The Paparazzi on board


Flat water, light winds, warm sun. Beautiful.


Driving under spinnaker... Mark said 'let's wait for Nathan to be on deck before we launch the spinnaker'
Nat replied. 'Can we wake him up?'




Familiar sights...




Beautiful kite


A bit republican maybe?

 And lunch was delicious!




head stay reaching in the South Bay

 The other side of my fall on Elise (the cooler slipped under me causing me to miss the one step on the boat)



I guess that this is what cruising is about?


No comments: