Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cruising on Crescendo - 'training' for Baja Ha Ha - Day 1

Training a big word...



Sunset at the Farallon Islands. It took us only 11 hours to get there...


Daniel played with the windvane the entire trip. I loved that thing, in general I love everything that relies on a well sailed well balanced boat - and that utilizes the energy of the wind.


 I tried several sunroof stations



Leaving the Bay - we went about 50 miles offshore

 Smoothies!!! Megan was a first class cook. We also had homemade cookies!



Enjoying my banana, mango, blueberry, spinach and whatever else there was in there smoothie. Delicious.


I kind of liked that spot in the sun. 


Off to new horizons for a weekend



Bungeeing something up



We had dinner at the Farallons with a nice glass of white wine followed by a hearty rum

 bummed?

 One never tires of sunsets

Mac and Cheese dinner! The most elaborate version you have tried!

No comments: