Thursday, February 26, 2009

Short work update -

Sorry - I am a little late with updates...

Nathan and I managed to find the one spot in-between showers a couple of weeks ago to do a tiny bit of work on Elise. We are taking things very slowly...Doing a little bit often allows us to still spend a lot of time playing, as opposed to working ;-)

Here's the work that we performed:
  • screw back the second half of the main pre-feeder (had to take it off so we could hoist the trysail, for Pac Cup
  • screw back in place the sealed plug through which the VHF antenna, GPS antenna etc...goes through the hull
  • remove the sensor from the NKE autopilot - we will send it back to NKE so they can do further testing and determine whether it can be fixed, or should be replaced
And I will be posting some pictures from that waterproof camera that I have been carrying around since August...I have finally finished the roll!!

No comments: