Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Ride Today

I checked the Half Moon Bay webcam in the morning and saw sunshine so I decided to try riding down the coast; it was great. Temperature is much cooler than that of the Palo Alto inland area which makes for a much nicer ride.

I raced a boat along the coast and won. It was a cat and didn't have a jib up. Very little wind in the morning

Highway 1 is a little crowded and I got lost off bunker hill rd (which I should never have left, turning for about 20 minutes and adding miles...)

Half_moon_bay_trip
I ate some fresh fish in Half Moon Bay, there was some kind of festival at Pillar Point Harbor and then took off for my return trip.

I took Millbrae BART (really tired!!) and biked for another 1.2 miles in the city.

Total mileage today is probably about 48 miles...Most I had done recently (since I stopped biking down to Mountain View) was about 25+ miles so that was a bit of a trek for me today!)

Total mileage for the week is 122.57 miles (197.26 kms) - time to rest!! 

No comments: