Saturday, September 10, 2011

Drakes Bay Photos

I am a little late at a bunch of stuff, I had to deal with some water in my garage. I guess that I have been away from the water for too long so the water came to me...

Then I got caught in the Sarcoma Cup tornado. 

Nathan and Kathy went out to Drakes Bay. I had packed up tea, coffee; sugar; powdered milk and packaged oatmeals for their breakfast - unfortunately, they didn't find any of that!

I was supposed to go too but I bailed at the last minute as there were pressing Sarcoma Cup issues to deal with one week before the event. 

I miss sailing but responsibilities are responsibilities - can't just walk away from them!

 - they did the race double-handed, and had a really nice camping experience in the Bay using Elise's grill. Elise is very comfortable for two people (there are to quarterberths) so that's great stuff!

Photos courtesy of Nathan - and sausages courtesy of Kathy :)

P1050291
P1050290

 

No comments: