Monday, October 22, 2007

Digital camcorder

I just got a digital camcorder with which I am planning to document this whole thing. After all, if we are to look stupid at times, perched at the top of the mast, you might as well share in the fun. Now, I have no idea how you make this thing work though, so if you get a lot of videos containing random shots of the deck, stanchions and boots, don't be surprised. I am learning.

The "Elise" gear has arrived...but the vendor gave me a lot of mediums when I ordered larges...No way the mediums will fit...So he's going to send some new ones and I get to keep the mediums. I won't post pictures of the gear yet as we will introduce it to the rest of the Elise crew on November 10th.

After that, I will put up some pictures as it will be available for sale (it looks really nice, and it isn't just a T-shirt). All proceeds will go to BeatSarcoma (yes 100% of the proceeds from the sale). In fact, it will be sold off the BeatSarcoma website!

Healthwise - appointment with my dear radiation oncologist later today...I won't be posting health updates on this blog since it is all about the Pac Cup but I am keeping a private blog on the side. If you'd like to get access to it, you can email me at Nat@beatsarcoma.org - we should be able to arrange some kind of invitation!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: