Sunday, February 25, 2007

Practice Day Pics - 2/25/07


Let's try to capture the inner thought of everyone on board.

Heather: "boy, this kite was set up so right. It looks just perfect"
Eli(s)e: "I wish I had brought a pillow with me"
Kate:"I know that there's no sun, but shades do make me look cool"
Arthur: "Let's see if I can read the specials at the Saint Francis today"





Chin up, serious look, straight back.

A real captain.











Pom Pom Girls














Micromanagement:
Excerpt from a phone conversation -

Nat: "are you tacking toward the city front?"
Heather: "No, we're not tacking now"
Nat: "Any chance you could tack toward the city front? You're too far away, we can't see you"
Heather:"Sorry, I am having a really hard time hearing you."






Ave Caesar - Navigatori Te Salutant

No comments: