Sunday, August 7, 2011

Night at Half Moon Bay

I got a tow into the harbor from a fellow competitor (double-handed boat with an inboard engine), called in to get a slip in the harbor and tidied everything up before getting a ride on the HMB Yacht Club tender to the Club to hand in my finish sheet.

I was right in the middle of fishing boat and people were walking around to buy fish. A lady asked me 'do you have fish for sale?' as I was tidying up, the only sailing boat on that finger...Funny that I could be taken for a fisherman...or woman...

I hooked up with Nathan and Kit at the Club

Img_20110807_062533
Elise resting in Half Moon Bay, in an oversized slip. Photo courtesy of Serge
Imgp0686
Jim met me at the Club and we went out for dinner at Barbara's Fish Trap, delicious fresh seafood.

No comments: