Sunday, March 25, 2007

Light Ship On Her Way To The Lightship

















Roger's ex-girlfriend. Also useful to illustrate the PHRF post as she is an Olson 25. (And no, Roger was not dating a 25 YEAR-old girlfriend but a 25 FOOT-long girlfriend.)

Do you think she knew she was being photographed?
Arthur is in admiration in front of the mast-totem.

















101 Dalmatians Vs 1000 Arabian nights (we used the extra one as we needed time to prep the boat)















"I am really not sure this is where we are supposed to be going"

Heather's inner thoughts: "this ship is big and we are driving right into it"
Driver's thoughts: " I can dodge this, no problem"
















Nathan: "I wish I hadn't put my sunglasses on. I can't see a thing in this fog"















Roger just spotted his ex-girlfriend on the water.













Heather joining the pole in its sleeve as her hands were a little cold
























Maestro

No comments: