Thursday, December 19, 2013

ZYC Challenge - On the way to Point Bonita


Echappee dressed up for the holidays


Well, she does sail and I think she was moving forward. Oh, wait, it was ebbing. That's why.




Serge, the photographer

 
I think that's Elise but I am not quite sure.

 Some Red Sky magic




Very happy
 very very happy

Very very happy (note: you can see the flood current right by the beach)






Yeah, Elise was up in front the entire time. Sorry guys. Although I guess that one would expect the motorcycle to be in front of the bus...

 Adjusting sails

Chilling on Echappee.

Elise doing what she does best - sailing offshore.


Well, that's definitely not Echappee.



Scratch scratch scratch...how can I further slow down, I keep bumping into Echappee. Oh, maybe I could take my sails down.


I know it's hard for Echappee to tell the difference but Elise can definitely tell...


Taking pictures and chilling out.

Photos: Nat and Serge

No comments: